This Taurus MMA630L is a dual voltage, 630A DC MMA welding and gouging inverter machine. With it’s high-power IGBT and advanced inverter technology, it has good dynamic characteristics, stable arc, good welding quality and is easy to control, etc… It is widely used in mining, petrochemical industry, electric power construction, shipbuilding, machinery manufacturing, building construction, indoor and outdoor decoration, hardware products, furniture manufacturing, kitchen equipment and other industries. The Taurus MMA630L has a reasonable static and external characteristics and good dynamic performance. It is manufactured in accordance with safety requirements for arc welding equipment, IEC60974-1, Safety Requirements for Arc Welding Equipment.
SOME KEY FEATURES
- The Advanced control technology is used to meet various welding applications and greatly improve welding performance.
- It features easy arc starting, stable arc, less spatter, high metal deposition rate, less deformation and high seam quality.
- Adjustable ignition current and hot start arc ignition adjustment can render to MMA welding, making the function simpler and reliable in a higher degree.
- VRD function anti-electric shock protection attaches importants to personal safety and be in line with international laws and international norms.
- Overheat protection enables high reliability of the welding machine.
- The machine meets IP21S protection level to ensure its reliability in harsh environment.
- Earth clamp cable kit.
- Electrode holder cable kit.
|POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE
|380/525V THREE PHASE
|DUTY CYCLE 40°C @ 10 MINUTES
|80% @ 630A
|OPEN CIRCUIT VOLTAGE
|20 TO 630A
|1.6 TO 6.0mm
|PACKAGE DIMENSIONS(MM) AND NET WEIGHT(KG)
|647 x 367 x 542mm ▪ 27KG