This Taurus MIG-250TD welding machine is a semi-automatic welding machine for CO2 and mixed gas shielded welding. It can weld low carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, galvanized sheet, copper and other components, using Φ0.8-Φ1.2mm diameter stainless steel welding wire, steel wire and other solid wire. It is robust and can be used in various industries. It has reasonable static characteristics and good dynamic performance and are manufactured in accordance with IEC60974-1, Safety Requirements for Arc Welding Equipment.
SOME KEY FEATURES
- Precise digital output by digital CPU control system.
- All in one multiple welding functions.
- High efficiency and duty cycle with no noise from arc welding rectifier.
- More stable welding voltage in the case of grid voltage fluctuation.
- Less spatter and high metal deposition rate, good welding bead and less deformation.
- MMA function is designed to weld various electrodes like acid, alkaline, stainless steel, cast iron, etc with excellent performance.
|POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE
|220V SINGLE PHASE
|DUTY CYCLE 40°C @ 10 MINUTES
|60% @ 250A
|OPEN CIRCUIT VOLTAGE
|50 TO 250A
|0.8 TO 1.2mm
|PACKAGE DIMENSIONS(MM) AND NET WEIGHT(KG)
|740 x 375 x 750mm ▪ 41KG