Taurus TW MIG torches are precision engineered and manufactured from high-quality material offering the user a superior, well designed, comfortable-to-use product which improves user performance. Nozzles are manufactured from copper enhancing longevity and superior performance. Contact tips are manufactured from a high-quality, harder than normal copper alloy which delivers excellent conductivity. The conductor tube is durable, robust and is manufactured from a high temperature resistant material reducing the risk of shorting. The torches are fitted with euro connectors which is compatible with most MIG welding machines.
General guidelines to assist with the selection of a MIG torch:
- Ensure the torch length is appropriate for the required welding operation.
- Confirm that the torch connection will fit to the welding machine.
- Ensure the correct sized tip and liner is used for the welding wire size.
- The appropriate liner should be used for the filler-wire material type.
- Ensure that the torch amperage is sufficient for the application.
- Confirm that the duty cycle of the MIG torch selected is suitable for the application.
The Taurus 4m MOD TW#4 MIG torch comes with the following;
- 1 x MOD 4 MIG torch
- 1 x MOD 4 course thread outer nozzle (01.24CT62)
- 1 x MOD 4 course thread nozzle insulator (01.34CT)
- 1 x 1.2mm MOD 4 contact tip (01.14H45)
- 1 x MOD 4 tip adaptor/gas diffuser (01.54A)
- 1 x 4m MOD 4/5 yellow steel liner (01.44.116)
Sold in packaging of 1 unit and the price is for 1 unit.