The Taurus double-stage regulator is designed to lower the high pressure gas from a gas cylinder to a usable outlet pressure in two stages. It requires less readjustment and provides a more constant delivery pressure despite changes in inlet pressure. It is exceptionally well suited for high-pressure cylinder applications and where stable outlet pressure is important. The regulator is fitted with two gauges, one to measure the inlet pressure and the other for measuring the outlet delivery pressure.
- Ideal where stable outlet pressure is important.
- Used for quality cutting applications and systems or precision machine cutting. Suitable for heavy machine cutting, hand cutting and gouging.
- Forged brass body for maximum strength.
- First stage reduces full cylinder pressure by approximately 90%.
- Large Ø 70 mm second stage diaphragm accurately controls delivery pressure.
- Durable brass bonnet.
|0 – 42000 kPa
|G 5/8″ B-rh
|0 – 1000 kPa
|0 – 1600 kPa
|MAXIMUM GAS FLOW