Taurus BZ MIG torches are precision engineered and manufactured from high-quality material offering the user a superior, well-designed, comfortable-to-use product which improves user performance. Nozzle walls are thicker which enhance longevity and superior performance. Contact tips are manufactured from a high-quality, harder than normal copper alloy which delivers excellent conductivity. The swan neck is durable, robust and is manufactured from a high temperature resistant material reducing the risk of shorting. The neck security block inside the handle prevents any rotational neck movement. The torches are fitted with a euro connector which is compatible with most MIG welding machines.
General checklist to assist with the selection of a MIG torch:
- Ensure the torch length is appropriate for the welding operation.
- Confirm that the torch connection will fit directly onto the machine.
- Ensure the correct sized tip and liner is used for the welding wire size.
- The appropriate liner should be used for the filler wire material type.
- Ensure that the correct torch amperage for the application is available.
- Confirm that the duty cycle of the MIG torch selected is suitable for the application.
The Taurus 4m BZ501 / MB501 watercooled MIG torch comes with the following;
- 1 x BZ501 MIG torch
- 1 x BZ501 Conical Nozzle/Shroud (02.02.501.16)
- 1 x BZ501 Gas diffuser (02.05.501)
- 1 x 1.2mm M8 contact tip (M8-1.20)
- 1 x Right hand M8 tip adaptor (02.05.501C)
- 1 x 4m steel liner (02.04.501N4)
Sold in packaging of 1 unit and the price is for 1 unit.